Dear Mr.T


Dear Mr. T, thanks for being such a great teacher lately.

Thanks for remind me that time is precious because it has a limit. And I really enjoyed our short time together, how you make every second of my life seems too precious. I will always remember how you make me stay awake for 48 hours, get some sleep for 4 hours only to stay awake another 48 hours all in straight 8 weeks. I enjoy those nights, watching rerun of Nodame Cantabile at 00.30 am just to keep my eyes open so I can crawl back to my pc and see you again. Working form dawn to dawn, and I always glad to hear 'Adzan Subuh' from a nearest mosque. And it's so amazing how you turn me into a coffee drinker even though I can't stand a cup of coffee in my normal daily life ;p

Dear Mr.T, thanks for giving me a chance to know some great people lately. Those miracle worker who turn an ordinary girl into a shotgun programer. A great lecturers whose let me work with you. Great work partners and great friend who show me that I'm not alone. And now I know that people really are come into our lives for a reason.

You know what, I miss you already Mr.T. It feels so wired to turn on the pc and not working on some code or try to turn some NeTCDF file into shaded or gridded image. It's so wired not to get close with rob inundation anymore. So sad to think that I have to leave everything we've working on behind. The truth is... I wish I had a chance to work with you again. You make me fall in love with something that I never learn in my classes, ocean model.

If life is a series of journeys, then ours maybe ended here. Just like every story that has a beginning, it will always has it's ending. But we shall meet again someday, someplace in a new journey. When that time come, I will not calling you Mr.T anymore, you'll be my Mr.D. Someday soon.

So... until we meet again :)

Comments

Popular Posts